Pagini

luni, 31 iulie 2017

To my Houdini


Before you did your last trick of your show, The Prestige, I wish I asked you so many things. I remember so little as I got distracted by your great performance. The bunny in the hat, the hypnosis act all made me feel great but your final act, the Prestige left me speechless. You were nowhere to be found and left without a word at my best ... on my birthday! A unique way to say Happy Birthday ?Now, that's a real Prestige and you're the greatest Houdini this world has known to this day!

I usually can tell every trick in the book. I was suspicious I must admit as I recognised all the tricks but somehow let myself believe it was all real and then boom! The final act and now the curtain has fallen and I am sitting here in disbelief with the ticket in my hand - the only thing that proves it was all real not just my mind playing sick jokes on me-

A round of applause just for you! Thank you for the great show!