Pagini

duminică, 10 august 2014

Please don't judge me


There's so much silence surrounding you and I, from now on I shall call it our silence. I loved you until all your hope and amazement got contagious, then I heard your voice and saw your face and all my apathy went down the drain.

Every time I wanted to you to stop, I found myself pulling your hair and whispering in your ear how much I wanted you until I stooped wanting you and started wanting more.

If you wish you can lie to me but, only for as long as I will allow it. I will turn a blind eye and pretend I did not notice or understood your silence. However, no matter how lonely I get or how I feel I could never, under any circumstances lie to myself into believing even for a second that I am more to you than I am.

When we make love, if  love is what we are making, it seems that your body is telling me all the things you can't. I miss you and I can almost taste every time 'I missed you'

 Look at me until the end of time and never ask why as I got a goldfish's memory,remember?