Pagini

sâmbătă, 9 august 2014

Just because

'just write like no one will ever read'

I am happy .... for all the wrong reasons and smiling for all the right ones. They say that your happiness is a state of mind and you should never depend on other people to make you happy but still,when the wind gets cold and the days grow grey it is the other people and they little kind gestures that make our life worthwhile and meaningful.

I nor my happiness do no depend on anyone but myself and if I ever turn to you and let you see tears in my eyes they must be tears of joy as I never understood the tear apart.

Happiness unlike love can be contagious. I am happy, because you are  !


***

You're my soul's reflection. Those moments when you quietly look into my eyes  I can feel your  thoughts running through my veins, as when you go quiet your thoughts go louder. And I know that you know, that I know.

----

 I am discovering myself , around you.