Skip to main content

about Smat



55. Deus Sempiternus (The eternal God);
מֵבֵהֵ ( Mem Bet Hey ) - MeBeHe
וְאַתָּה יְהוָה, לְעוֹלָם תֵּשֵׁב; וְזִכְרְךָ, לְדֹר וָדֹר. -

Psalms 102:13 (Hebrew Ver.)
the 12th verse of Psalm 102: But thou, O Lord, shalt endure for ever: and thy remembrance unto all generations
(Tu autem Domine in aeternum permanes: et memoriale tuum in generationem).
מֵבֵהֵיָה MeBeHeYA Mabaiah - Beneficial for obtaining consolation and compensations. Governs morality and religion. Distinguished by good deeds and piety.
Influence time and dates 18:01 - 18:20 20th December until the 24th December inclusively
MEBAHIAH. His attribute is Eternal God . He corresponds to the holy name of Alay in the language of the people of Ormuz. His ray commences from the 271st degree up to the 275th degree inclusive, corresponding to the twenty eighth decade and to the angel called Smat, under the influence of Jupiter. He rules over the following days: 13th May, 24th July, 4th October, 15th December, 25th February. The invocation is done from 6:00pm till 6:20pm;

He is good for obtaining consolation and for those who wish to have children. This angel rules over morality and religion; he influences those who protect them with all their power and spread them by all possible means. The person born under this influence will be distinguished by his good works, his piety and his zeal for completing his duties before God and man.

By meditating on this name you can reconnect and reunite the Upper and Lower Worlds through the power of this Name. By bringing these two realms together, you will find courage and commitment to accomplish your goals and achieve your dreams. Your thoughts become actualized and your best ideas are transformed into action, and then into concrete results!

The negative side of this angel is the enemy of virtue; he influences all those who wish to destroy religion and the princes who protect it, in order to prevent the great work of the regeneration of the human race.

http://guideangel.com

Popular posts from this blog

Intamplari cu final neasteptat

Am putine prietene cel putin de la o vreme iar azi am avut senzatia ca prietenia mea este pusa la incercare.
Intrand in sala de mese nu am putut sa nu observ cu coada ochilui doua din prietenele mele susotind in spatele mele. Nu am fost deranjata de susoteala in site pe cat am fost deranjata de faptul ca in sala de mese nu ne aflam decat noi trei si credeam ca suntem prietene cu toate .
Am asteptat pasnica pana cand susoteala a luat sfarsit, una din fete parasind sala de mese.
Nell, s-a asezat in fata mea zambind :
- Jo (lumea aici nu stie de Ioana, cu Jo) maine la ce ora ne intalnim?
I-am ignorat intrebare in timp de rasfoiam absenta o revista stupida a carui nume nici macar nu m-am obisit sa il citesc.
-Cine mai vine? M-a intrebat Nell vesela, fara sa fi observat faptul ca o ignor.
Mi-am ridicat privirea si i-am zabit :
-Nell, te consideri prietena mea? Am intrebat-o pe un ton ce-l doream calm
Nell ma privi speriata fata a intelege ce se intampla
-Ce inreba....
-Da sau nu, Nell i-am…

Crave

The space between the worlds where I can find myself without looking in the water reflection and getting a glimpse of what I once was and what I long to be.

There are no thoughts just the silence of my own soul.My armour is abandoned at the door I am free of darkness. I shred layer after layer until I walk naked and the ground shivers beneath my feet, the sun kisses all my imperfections and the wind calls my name. I will no longer hide behind the vail of lies. I raise my arms to the sky and I know I am where I belong. If this place would actually exist and have a name I could probably call it 'home'

Here, I allow myself to be. I can be simple, can be nobody and nobody's. I am nobody's child, nobody's lover, nobody's mother.

No longer the exhausted body that strives to look beautiful and thin to please those who can only see.
No longer the smile that shows up every time insecurities surface to impress those who judge.
No longer the laughter that hides a cry to …

Post it

Cand ti se face dor de mine sa-mi trimiti un semal de fum...

Abia astept sa-mi dau foc la valiza